BLUE STAR NUTRACEUTICALS STATUS 90 Caps
SAME WORKOUT. 434% MORE TESTOSTERONE.∗
Higher levels of testosterone result in more muscle, less belly fat, higher energy levels, and a stamina that just doesn't quit.∗
However, the older you get, the lower your testosterone levels drop. If you're not a healthy, highly active male with perfect genetics, it's only worse. There are a few things you can do to help. But nothing does more in less time than StatusTM.∗
Low testosterone levels can cause you a number of unwanted traits.
Do you know what any of them are?
Increased body fat
Reduced muscle mass
Lack of motivation
Low self confidence
If you recognize any of the above traits, you could be suffering from low testosterone.∗
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.
A study by the
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
discovered that average testosterone levels in American men have been substantially decreasing since 1988. More troubling still is that the reasons for this decline are unclear. You see, low testosterone levels aren't your fault. No matter how well you eat or how hard you workout, you still need a little extra help.
YOUR "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE."
StatusTM is your simple solution to rapidly increase your natural testosterone production 434% higher than you would by just lifting weights.∗ Delivering results truly worthy of today's modern man.
HOW STATUSTM WORKS:
What makes StatusTM truly unique is its revolutionary five-pronged approach to testosterone-boosting. No other testosterone supplement in existence does so much, so quickly.∗ Here's how you'll boost your testosterone 434% higher than you would by just lifting weights.
1. Micronutrient support
StatusTM contains Zinc, Magneisum, and Vitamin B6 at the clinically researched doses shown to boost your natural testosterone levels. Specifically, 30 mg of Zinc when combined with 450 mg of Magnesium, supports testosterone production through the increase in luteinizing hormone (LH) at the pituitary gland.∗ The addition of Vitamin B6 increases the bioavailability of Zinc and Magnesium to help increase free testosterone levels.∗
2. Weightlifters, rejoice!
KSM-66®, a natural herb extract that reduces the stress on your hormone-producing glands allowing for higher testosterone production.∗ A published study from November 2015 shows definitive evidence that KSM-66® can increase a healthy man's testosterone levels by 434% higher when combined with weight training, compared to weight training alone!∗
3. Stop the loss
Naturally produced testosterone has only a short period of effectiveness before it rapidly loses its ability to build muscle and burn fat. That's exactly why StatusTMcontains Testosurge®, a trademarked ingredient that prolongs this otherwise short, but extremely valuable period during which your body reaps these valuable benefits. In addition, by prolonging this period, your body is able to naturally accumulate testosterone at levels higher than your resting average.∗
4. Block out estrogen
Leafy, dark green vegetables contain a potent compound called 3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM). DIM has been shown to reduce total estrogen content as well as block existing estrogen from producing its associated feminine effects.∗ And lucky for you, DIM isn't just for Brussels sprouts anymore. It's also in StatusTM - at the equivalent of 6 pounds of vegetables.
5. Tapping unlocked potential
98% of your testosterone is biologically inactive and unable to provide any real benefit.∗ However, there is a silver lining to this dark cloud. While only 2% of your testosterone is biologically active at any moment, tapping into the other 98% is the single-most efficient way to increase your testosterone presence and all its masculine benefits. Unlocking even the smallest fraction of that unused potential would result in dramatic improvement to your free-testosterone levels.∗ And that's exactly what StatusTM does.∗
WOMEN LOVE A MAN WITH MUSCLES.
Research shows that women find men with muscular chests, big shoulders, and a tight waist to be the most attractive men.∗ If you're not boosting testosterone for yourself, do it for her - she'll love the results.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart