Here at Just Bite Me we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic extremely seriously and thought it best we share our practices with you all.
We are in an unique position at Just Bite Me Meals. Our Calgary operations manager has a PhD with over 10 years experience working in the infectious diseases field. We feel very fortunate that he has brought this knowledge and experience to Just Bite Me Meals, especially given the rising concerns over COVID-19 (Corona Virus).
At Just Bite Me Meals, we are being proactive versus reactive when it comes to COVID-19. We are doing everything we can to ensure all risks are mitigated through our COVID-19 Best Practices.
- Maintaining EXCEPTIONAL hand washing practices by all employees
- ALL drivers stock hand sanitizer in their vehicles to use between deliveries. ALL vehicles are routinely cleaned and disinfected as an added precaution.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces every 2 hours at Just Bite Me Meals (example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, faucets, sinks, fridge handles, keyboards,etc.)
- We are also keeping a close eye on ALL recommendations from Alberta Health Services, Health Canada and the Centre for Disease Control. However, as mentioned, are proactive and going above & beyond what is currently required. We want to stay ahead of the game while providing the absolute highest quality meals.
- We are in contact with our suppliers and they have reassured us that they too are taking action and precaution above and beyond current requirements.
- We have implemented no contact delivery and pick up protocols when needed;
Deliveries will be dropped off at the door and then the customer will be texted to let know they've arrived.
Thank you for your understanding!!
We do hope this helps alleviate your concerns, and as always feel free to reach out anytime.
The Just Bite Me Meals Team